We know it can be hard to pick your perfect Bebonia extension match from a computer screen - especially if you think you’re between colors or textures.
Because extensions are an investment we want your purchase to be risk-free and anxiety-free. But by law, human hair extensions are considered to be a hygienic product.
So to ensure you’re able to compare your natural texture/color to your extensions, we include a tester weft and we package it separately to ensure a secure, hygienic experience. Our packaging is divided into two compartments - one holds the main set of extensions, the other compartment holds your tester weft.
A few key things to know about your tester weft:
- It is located in the side compartment of the packaging.
- You can take out this piece to determine if the color, length, and texture is a good match.
- Your tester weft will be a 2-clip weft if you ordered clip-in extensions.
- This tester weft is considered part of the full clip-in set.
- If you ordered the Ponytail Extension- this will not include a tester weft
How do I use the tester weft?
- Please open the tester weft compartment first. Do not open the main compartment until you have ensured your tester weft is a match.
- Unravel the tester weft from its netting. Please do not remove the silver bind from the tester.
- Hold the weft up against your hair in natural lighting to determine if the shade, texture, and length is the right match for you. During testing please do not clip-in the weft to your hair, only hold it up against it. Since this weft is part of the full set, it is critical to keep it hygienic in case of a return.
- Please do not tamper with the tester weft in any way. This includes dyeing, toning, cutting, curling, straightening, and washing.
- If it's the right match, you may open the main compartment of the packaging and enjoy your Bebonias!
- If it's not a good match, please wrap the tester weft back in its netting and place it back in the side compartment of the packaging.
- If an item is returned with a missing sample piece, the sample piece has been washed, colored, or is not in its original condition, we reserve the right to charge a fee of $25 to cover the cost of handling and restocking.
- Then, initiate a return or exchange here.